Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a community that embraces diversity and nurtures individual growth. At CSU they value economic, social and environmental sustainability. CSU connects with the communities in which it operates, providing an excellence in our courses and the opportunities that arise from them. The university has established a braod range of research centres and institutes to support its commitment to collaborative and interdisciplinary research.
CSU’s campuses are located in some of Australia’s fastest growing regional cities, offering a unique study experience with access to the best of city living along with the benefits of a regional lifestyle.
Large campuses have allowed the development of fully operational, hands-on teaching facilities, ranging from state-of-the-art scientific and computer laboratories to television studios, broadcasting studios and a simulated hospital. Our facilities set us apart from other universities, allowing students to learn the skills required to be industry-ready from the first year of study.
The University is governed by the University Council who assists the University to achieve its mission and vision. The academic and administrative management of the University is the responsibility of the Vice-Chancellor and senior executive, who manage policies, processes and decision making for the operational management of the University.
IELTS : 6.0 with no score less than 5.5
CSU provides the latest teaching facilities at all of its locations, including extensive 24-hour accessible computer facilities. Our regional campuses also feature scientific laboratories, television and drama studios, an on campus radio station (2MCE-FM), demonstration hospital wards, a farm, winery and vineyards, allied health clinic, and equine facilities.
At CSU you will find:
- allied health clinic
- biochemistry laboratory
- industry standard media centre with broadcasting radio station
- television studios and editing suites
- exercise and sports science laboratory
- clinical and nursing laboratories
- state-of-the-art dental clinics and teaching facilities
- science laboratories
- farm and equine centre
- TV production studios
- state-of-the-art veterinary science clinics and teaching facilities
- medical centre and nutrition clinic
- policing facilities and simulated court room.
Read more at http://www.csu.edu.au/about/learning-and-teaching/facilities?30cxo63qyWDU5LA6.99
- 25 spacious classrooms with lots of natural light
- A beach within 1 minute walk of the school
- A Student Common Room — the ‘Halla Mor’ — which can seat up to 120 students
- Ozone Coffee Company — a café restaurant serving hot beverages, soups, sandwiches, paninis and a daily special Monday to Friday, at very competitive prices
- Bright open foyer and large seminar rooms for workshops and student meetings
- A full library and access to virtual and conventional resources
- A Computer Room with 20 PCs, which students may access for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Landscaped gardens and paved area surrounding the school for relaxing and barbecues
IT Room / Lab
The IT Lab has 20 PCs with free internet access for our students. Times are allocated in 30 minute slots. Printing facilities are also available. WIFI is available throughout the school and in Ozone Coffee Company for students with their own laptop computer. Students are allocated 2 x 30 minute slots per week. Additional times are often available.
Our common room — the ‘Halla Mor’ — can seat 100+ students and is open all day for students to sit, chat or use our free WIFI internet access. Table-tennis and games are available for your enjoyment and relaxation. Our Movie Club takes place in the Halla Mor and we have a wide range of videos and DVDs for student use.
- Agriculture and Wine Sciences
- Allied Health and Sciences
- Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- Communication an Creative Industries
- Environmental Sciences and Outdoor Recreation
- Exercise and support Sciences
- Humanities, Social Work and Human Services
- Information Technology, Computing and Mathematics
- Information and Library Studies
- Medical Sciences and dentistry
- Nursing, Midwifery, Indigenous Health
- Policing Law, Security and Emergency Management
- Teaching and Education
- Theology and Religious study
Australia is a recognised leader in global education and a highly desirable study destination for international students. In fact Australia has six of the 30 ‘best cities in the world for students’ according to the Top University Rankings 2016.
At Charles Sturt University (CSU) you will gain a world class education in some of the best learning and teaching facilities in the world, from highly experienced and passionate teaching staff. You will also have a better chance of getting a job when you graduate, as we have the best employment graduate rates in the country, 12% above the national average.