UMass Amherst, the Commonwealth’s flagship campus, is a nationally ranked public research university offering a full range of undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees. The University of Massachusetts Amherst is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
UMass Amherst, located in Amherst, Massachusetts, sits on nearly 1,450-acres in the scenic Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, 90 miles from Boston and 175 miles from New York City. The campus provides a rich cultural environment in a rural setting close to major urban centers.
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Humanities and Fine Arts
- College of Information and Computer Sciences
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Nursing
- College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Isenberg School of Management
- School of Public Health and Health Sciences
- Stockbridge School of Agriculture
- Graduate School