Every man has been bestowed equal sense of judgement by the God. Some set goals, ambitions, and aims, to achieve their dreams they are called visionary or extra-ordinary students by the people. It would not be wrong to say that to have a small dream is a crime. Therefore, we often suggest to students build a dream so that goals are achieved. We would like take some glimpse of passionate individuals who are constantly trying to prove themselves and eligible for scholarship. To fulfill their purpose, Japan is offering Scholarships for international students in Japan so that they may get proper environment of learning where they are groomed and avail many opportunities along with the education.
Here, we think that it is important to mention that what type of opportunities students want to avail
- Proper environment of learning
- Universities facilities
- And degree`s future
But the most attractive point is that they prefer scholarship to other facilities whether they are studying in their home town or in any international institutions. Now a day, there are many international students who are going to take admission in Japanese Universities due to scholarship that is offered to passionate and vibrate students by the Japanese governments. The fact is that Japanese government prefer to education. Their life long believe is that education is a bridge between impossible to possible. That`s way, they promote education, and provide proper environment to their student and give scholarship to the potential students.
Benefits of Scholarship
The scholarship includes an allowance of 143,000-145,000 yen per month, an additional monthly stipend of 2,000 or 3,000 yen may be provided to those undertaking study or research in specially designated regions, travel costs to and from Japan, and school fees. See the official website for complete scholarship benefits.
Process of Japanese Scholarship
- Nationality: Applicants must have the nationality of a country which has diplomatic relations with the Japanese government. Stateless persons can be applicants too. Applicants who have Japanese nationality at the time of application are not eligible. However, applicants of dual nationality who reside outside of Japan is eligible only if they will expatriate from Japan by the time of arrival in Japan. Screening of applicants will be made at the Japanese diplomatic mission in the country of applicants’ nationality.
- Academic Background: Applicants must be a graduate from a Japanese university or have academic ability equal or superior to that of a Japanese university graduate. A person will be deemed to have academic ability equal or superior to that of a university graduate, if he/she has completed or will complete a 16-year school curriculum in a foreign country (or an 18-year school curriculum if he/she desires to enroll in a doctoral course in the field of medicine, dentistry or veterinary science, or pharmacy which is founded on a 6-year department or faculty.
- He will be aged 22 or older and has taken an individual entrance qualification examination and has been judged by a Japanese graduate school as being equal or superior in academic ability to a university graduate (or 24 or older if he/she desires to enroll in a doctoral course in the field of medicine, dentistry or veterinary science, or pharmacy which is founded on a 6-year department or faculty).
- Eligible applicants include those who otherwise satisfy or will satisfy qualification requirements for admission to a Japanese graduate school. As a general rule, a person who has completed a doctoral course may not apply unless he/she seeks to obtain a degree.
- Japanese Language: Applicants must be willing to learn the Japanese language, interested in Japan and enthusiastic about deepening their understanding of Japan after arriving, and capable of engaging in study and research while adapting themselves to live in Japan.
- Health: Applicants must be physically and mentally healthy enough to take graduate studies at universities in Japan and it also help students to get scholarship in Japan.
- Visa Requirement: In principle, selected applicants must acquire “College Student” visas before entering Japan. The visas should be issued at the Japanese legation, located in the country of applicants’ nationality. Applicants who change their resident status to any status other than “College Student” after their arrival in Japan will immediately lose their status as Japanese government scholarship student.
At the conclude of discussion, we safely reach at the point that Japan became reputed country for international students due to its scholarship system and other facilities which it gives along with education . It would not be wrong to say that It gives dramatic touch to student`s dream and makes them possible. Students who come in Japan enjoy high scholarship and avail their degree without any fear of cost. So, It is the greatest opportunity to study in Japan with full scholarship. Therefore, do not waste your time and avail opportunities that are gateway of success.