UMass Boston has recently been recognized for academic excellence by U.S. News and World Report, the Princeton Review, and other esteemed sources. Boston is recognized far and wide as a world capital of higher education—a place where tens of thousands of students from every nation, cultural background, and socioeconomic status come to pursue their dreams.
It is a hub for tech, a world-class center for biomedical research, a capital city of the arts, a place that vibrates with energy. In a state that prides itself on being a national center of knowledge, a locus of innovation, and a home for social movements, Boston is the crucible of it all.
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Management
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- College of Science and Mathematics
- Honors College
- McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies
- School for Global Inclusion and Social Development
- School for the Environment