Linnaeus University is a modern university in south-eastern Sweden that pursues teaching and research in two cities, Växjö and Kalmar. Linnaeus University is the 6th largest university in Sweden with more than 31,000 students. Linnaeus University has taken its name from Carl Linnaeus (1707-1778), the most famous and world-renowned Swedish scientist of the last few centuries. Carl Linnaeus was intrepid, curious and innovative. This is our key to inspiration. Linnaeus University has a strong international profile with 1,600 international students every year, 750 partner universities in more than 60 countries.
- Business, Economics, Management and Marketing.
- Caring Science, Sports and Health.
- Computer Science/IT.
- Design, Art and Music.
- Journalism, Information, Communication.
- Natural Science.
- Technology and Engineering.
- Autumn: 2 September – DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 19 January
- Spring: 20 January – DEADLINES FOR APPLICATIONS: 7 June