A modern metropolitan university with a personalized approach to higher learning. Adelphi University is a highly awarded, nationally ranked, powerfully connected doctoral research university offering exceptional liberal arts and sciences programs and professional training with particular strength in its Core Four—Arts and Humanities, STEM and Social Sciences, the Business and Education Professions, and Health and Wellness. Adelphi is dedicated to transforming students’ lives through small classes, hands-on learning and innovative ways to support student success. Adelphi is offering 60 undergraduate majors and 65 graduate programs in its 8 schools and colleges. For the second consecutive year, U.S. News & World Report ranked Adelphi University as a Best College nationwide in the National Universities category, in its 2020 rankings.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Education and Health Sciences
- College of Nursing and Public Health
- Gordon F. Derner School of Psychology
- Robert B. Willumstad School of Business
- School of Social Work
- College of Professional and Continuing Studies