UNI-GUIDE helps in educating the candidate for the visa interview. It also has purpose-built classrooms and experienced instructors.
Before you study abroad, you have to go through an interview, either it’s an admission-based interview or a visa interview but the noteworthy point is that interview is not the name of a mere conversation where questions are asked and answers are given. Contrary to this, the interview is a part of an exploration of personality from which we show our research psychology and knowledge.
Our expert consultants, first of all, peep down in student’s minds to know what type of a person he is and what can he say having gone through this period. We prepare our students according to their abilities.
Our hardworking consultants take mock interviews again and again that prove to be beneficial to the development of student’s self-confidence because confidence and hard work are the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make you a successful person, therefore, our students gain success that is a great honor for us.
This practice material is designed for two people working together. Find a study partner to help you
practice. This might be a teacher or a friend. Take the three parts of this practice test one after another without a break to make your practice as realistic as possible.
Remember, you need to speak fluently, clearly, and accurately. It is important to say as much as you can and to be spontaneous. Do not prepare answers in advance.
Record yourself if you can so that you can go back and check your performance.
We have collected the most frequently asked questions all-around online assessment and have asked our experts to answer them for you. Below you will find a range of helpful questions and answers.
- Why do you want to study in this country?
- Why would you like to live and study in this country?
- How this experience will benefit you?
- What are the benefits of studying in this country compared to your home country or other countries?
- What attracts you to this country?
- How would study in this country differ from studying in your home country?
- Why did you decide to come to this country rather than for example Australia or the USA?
- How did you choose which university to study at in this country?
- What research did you carry out?
- Did you use an agent?
- Did you meet University staff in your home country when you were looking at your options?
- Is the course that you are going to study particularly well taught at University?
- Why have you chosen to study at this University?
- Here you could talk about the University or the city and its location within the country.
- Which other universities did you consider?
- Did you look at other options?
- Why did you choose University over other universities?
- How is the City?
- Exciting things about the city, events, historical places, food, etc.
- Which is the nearest Airport and how Far is it from the University?
- Check the nearest Airport
- You also need to know the taxi fare from the airport to the University
- What facilities do you expect there to be at the University?
- Have a look at our website.
- What attracted you to the city of ———- and the University?
- Why did you choose to study this course and how does it relate to your previous study?
- What attracted you to study this course?
- What do you hope to achieve by studying it?
- How will it enhance the subjects that you have already studied?
- What is your Course name?
- Make sure you are aware of your course details; check your offer letter, CAS statement, or check the University website:
- How is your course assessed?
- Check the University website:
- Is your course assessed by exam, coursework, etc?
- How long does your course last?
- Make sure you are aware of your course details, check your offer letter, or check the University website:
- Is there an opportunity to extend your course, either through placement & study abroad?
- How will the course you have chosen help you in your chosen career path?
- Is it a necessity to qualify to follow your career path?
- Do you know your course modules?
- Is your course accredited by any external body?
- Please check the course link for details (Same no need to bold)
- After you have completed your course do you think you will stay in this country to complete another higher-level course of study?
- What are your plans for the future?
- Where are you going to stay in this country?
- Have you looked into accommodation options at the university or in the city of —-?
- Take a look at our website.
- What option do you think you will choose?
- Do you know how you will get to the University if you have already found accommodation?
These are some important questions that are frequently asked at the time of admission or visa.