University was established in 1912. It is situated in Debrecen city of Hungary. One of the largest institutions of higher education in Hungary. 27000 students are studying in it, over 4000 of which are international students.14 faculties on 7 campuses.7 libraries More than 50 programs offered in English language.19 Bachelor’s and 19 Master’s programs.
- Premedical Studies.
- International Foundation Year.
- English Language Program.
- Summer 2019: English language Course: 30th April.
- Food Engineering.
- Business Administration and Management.
- Commerce and Marketing.
- Biochemical Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Nursing and Patient Care (Physiotherapy).
- Public Health.
- English and American Studies.
- Business Information.
- Computer Information.
- Computer Sciences Engineering.
- Biology, BSc.
- Chemistry, BSc.
- Earth Sciences, BSc.
- Geography, BSc.
- Mathematics, BSc.
- Physics, BSc.
The academic year at University of Boras is divided into two semesters (autumn and spring).
- Autumn 2019: September – DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15 June.
- Spring 2020: January – DEADLINES FOR APPLICATIONS: 31st October.