KJU has been operating since 1992. It is situated in the capital of Hungary “Budapest”. More than 4000 international students are studying in it. The favorable tuition fees, low cost of living,as well as the rich natural and cultural environment makes it an attractive destination for study abroad.
- International Relations (BA).
- Business Administration & Management (BSc).
- Tourism & Catering (BSc).
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMS:
- MSc Tourism Management.
- MSc in Business Development.
- MA in international relation.
There are three intakes available in KJU in a year, February, April and September.
- February intake – DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15 November.
- April intake – DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15 January.
- Septemberintake – DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15 June.