Germany is one of the most popular destinations in the world. Quality of education is excellent; many degrees are taught free of cost. Industries, service sector and job opportunities are more than any other country. There are more than 300 Public Universities. 180+ Public Universities offer English Programs for free.
In 2014, 16 states abolished tuition fee for undergraduate students at all public, German universities. This means that currently both domestic and international undergraduates at public universities in Germany can study for free, with just a small fee to cover administration and other costs per semester.
Germany is one of the few countries in Europe where you can study for free, even if you’re from Asia, Africa or elsewhere. Germans generally believe that education should not be treated as a commercial product and that free access to higher education ensures economic growth and welfare for the greater population.
Public Universities are:
- Technical University Darmstadt
- University of Bonn
- Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen
- Freiburg University
- Ruhr Universität Bochum
- Universität Erfurt
- University of Regensburg
- University of Augsburg
- Friedrich-Alexander Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg – FAU
- Leuphana University Lüneburg
- University of Bayreuth
- Technical University of Munich and many more Universities……………….
Intakes: Winter and Summer
Tuition fee: None
Semester and Administration Fee Payable = 270.47 Euro – 300 Euro/ per semester
Living Cost: 800-850 Euro
Grade Requirements: 2.8 GPA or 65% -70% marks are required
- In Germany, to get admission in Bachelors program 13 years of education is required, if student from Pakistan has done Fa/ F.S.c he/she cannot get admission directly in BACHELORS COURSE. In this case student will get admission into one year Foundation Program (studeinkolleg)
- If student has done intermediate + 2 semesters or 2 years Bachelors, then there will be no requirement of Studeinkolleg and student will get admission into Bachelors.
- 16 years of education is required to get admission in Master Degree Program.
- Student has to open a blocked account in which 10,332 Euro are to be deposited for 1 year and 861 Euro will be released every month.
- In Public sector universities there are some courses taught in German only and some courses are taught in English and German both languages.
- For Degrees to be taught in English IELTS certificate is required with all other required documents.
- Students are allowed to work 20 hours per week, during holidays students can work full time.