UNI-GUIDE, helps in widening the horizon of new promising students and acts as a bridge between the student body and Top Academic Institutions across the world.
- UNI-GUIDE delivers a comprehensive career counseling service in Lahore Pakistan, designed at helping students to select the right University and choose the right career path, and also in obtaining a student visa.
- We advise and guide students on application procedures (i.e. provide you with the University/ UCAS application forms and also help you to complete these forms). We also offer all the information a student requires about location, resources, facilities, and accommodation available at the selected university.
- We provide detailed insight into the financials, which includes the correct costs of studying in the UK, Australia, the USA, Canada, or Across The Globe.
- In addition to this, we also guide our students on how they can reduce the cost or manage with the best possible options available to keep the costs down while studying at one of our network universities/Colleges.
- We educate the promising students about the current job markets of the UK, Australia, the USA, Canada, and other parts of the world as its important for the new dreamer to find their way through in the new country for the future. (e.g. work permits).
- Due to our direct contact with the universities & Colleges, we help in obtaining the best possible offers and guarantee a quick on-time response.
- We also guide students regarding the procedure involved in obtaining your visa. We have a good working relationship with the British and Canadian High Commissions and Embassies, due to this we can provide the correct and up to date information on all student visa requirements. We also usually offer our students an opportunity to go through a mock visa interview to build confidence and make the student aware of the essential information they need before attending the visa interview.
- On the occasion where a scholarship is available – we provide detailed in-depth information to our students